Publication during last 5 years
a. RESEARCH PAPERS PUBLISHED DR. R.K. KOTOKEY Prof. & Head, Deptt. of Medicine; AMC, Dibrugarh
- Study of Prevalence of HBV and HCV Infection among Acute Viral Hepatitis Cases in Upper Assam. The Indian practitioner. Aug. 2008, vol.61, no. 8, p. 485-492.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia with Non-Specific Cutaneous Manifestation. Japi. September 2008; Vol. 56: 724-726.
- Prevalence of Hypertension in the Urban Population of Dibrugarh District of Upper Assam. Journal of Indian College of Cardiology, May-June, 2007.
- Serological and Therapeutic Evaluation of Neurocysticercosis in Patients with Ring Enhancing Lesions in CT Scan of Brain. The Indian Practioner, May, 2006; Vol. 59 (5): 285-290.
- Study of prevalence of CAD and Hypertension in Diabetic Urban Population of Dibrugarh town of Upper Assam, Indian Heart Journal, Sept-Oct 2008,102
- A Rare Cutaneous Manifestation of Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Journal of the Indian Medical Association. Vol. 107; No. 4, April 2009; P. 252.
- Study of Tuberculosis of Stomach: A Case Report. Bulletin of Life Sciences – A Research Journal of Life Science of Dibrugarh University. ISSN 0971-5746, 2006, Vol. XII: 102-107.
- A Study of Comparative Evaluation of Overlap Syndrome. Indian Journal of Dermatology. May, 2006; Vol. 50 (4): S60-S62.
- A Clinicoserological Evaluation of Neurocysticercosis in patients with Ring Enhancing Lesions in CT Scan of Brain, JAPI, May, 2006; Vol. 54: 366-370.
- Study of Efficacy of DOTS in Pulmonary Tuberculosis Patients with Associated Diabetes. Lung India, April-June, 2007, Vol. 24, No. 2, p. 58-60.
- Study of the peculiar characteristics of platelets in individuals from north-east India, Bulletin of the department of Anthropology, Dibrugarh University,ISSN 0976-2264,2010,vol. 38,p91-98.
- Cretinism…….A 25 year follow-up. Thyroid Image, Thyroid Research and Practice, Journal of the Indian Thyroid Society, ISSN-097.-0354, Sept-Dec 2006; 3:89-91
- Postprandial Hypertriglyceridemia, Carotid Intima Media Thickness in Type II Diabetes in Upper Assam. The Asian Journal of Diabetology, Dec., 2005; Vol. 7 (4): 33-36.
- "A Study of
Cardiovascular Manifestations in Systematic Lupus Erythematosus in Upper Assam" –in Journal
of Indian College of Cardiology (JICC), ISSN: 1561-8811, Feb,2012, Vol-2, No. 1; Pg- 29-32.
b. RESEARCH PAPERS PUBLISHED DR. B. N. Mahanta Assoc. Prof., Deptt. of Medicine; AMC, Dibrugarh
- " Case series on Celiac Disease" - Assam Journal of Internal Medicine (Indexed in Index
c. RESEARCH PAPERS PUBLISHED DR. PRASANTA DIHINGIA Assoc. Prof., Deptt. of Medicine; AMC, Dibrugarh
- A study of Rheumatological manifestations in Diabetes Mellitus (thesis) published in the Journal of American Diabetes Association June’2005, Volume-54, Supplement-1.
- A clinical study of pulmonary manifestations in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus with special reference to CT findings-published in the Indian Journal of Rheumatology 2007 December, Volume-2, Number 4, p. 133-136
- A case Report-Rhinoorbital mucormycosis was published in December 2007 in J.K. Science, Volume-9, Number-4, p. 191-196 (Journal of Medical Education and Research)
- "Chiari Malformation
Type1 Presenting with Sneeze Syncope" -Assam Journal of Internal Medicine in the October,
d. PAPER PUBLISHED Dr. S.M. Baruah Asstt. Prof., Deptt. of Medicine; AMC, Dibrugarh
- "Incidence of Hyper-tension
among the OPD attendance of AMCH"- Assam Journal of Internal Medicine, Vol-2, Issue-2,
e. PAPER PUBLISHED Dr. R. K. Kotokey Prof., Deptt. of Medicine; AMC, Dibrugarh
- "Study of Insulin Resistance in Non-Diabetic Hypertensive Patients" –in Assam Journal of Internal Medicine, Oct,2011, Vol-1, Issue-1; Pg- 15-21.
- "A Study of risk factors for hypertension among the administrative staff of the industrial population of Upper Assam" - JICC (Journal of Indian College of Cardiology, ISSN: 1561-8811), Vol. 1, Issue 2, September 2011: Pg. 64-67.
- “Registry of people with Diabetes in India with Young Age at the Onset” a task force Research Project under ICMR-The first phase is going to be completed in the month of June,2011. The second phase will start from July, 2011. – Dr. S. Kakati, Professor of Medicine, AMCH, Dibrugarh
- “Longitudinal analysis of changes in cytokine profile of malaria patients at different stages of treatment and disease resolution” a joint collaboration research project with the department of Biotechnology Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi and Tezpur University, funded by DBT. – Dr. S. Kakati, Professor of Medicine, AMCH, Dibrugarh
- “A preliminary investigation into immunogenetic markers of SLE in population of Assam-Pilot study” collaborative study with RMRC, Lahowal and Tezpur University. – Dr. S. Kakati, Professor of Medicine, AMCH, Dibrugarh
- Interstroke study (case central on stroke) is on going under SJRI, Bangalore- AIDS from ICMR – Dr. B.N. Mahanta, Assoc Prof. of Medicine, AMCH, Dibrugarh.
- Study on metabolic syndrome in a targeted population is accepted by ICMR & in the process of receiving funding – AIDS from ICMR – Dr. B.N. Mahanta, Assoc Prof. of Medicine, AMCH, Dibrugarh.
- Incidence of Toxic Acute liver failure following Herbal medication in Dibrugarh District- AIDS from ICMR, on going work – Dr. K. Saikia, Asstt. Prof. of Medicine,; Dr R.K. Kotokey, Prof. & Head, Deptt. of Medicine,; Dr. S.M. Baruah, Asstt. Prof. of Medicine, AMCH, Dibrugarh
- Inspire stroke registry (St. John’s research institute) enrollment completed. Follow up at 6 (six) months ongoing.- Dr. B.N. Mahanta, Assoc Prof. of Medicine, AMCH, Dibrugarh.
- Prevalence of diabetic retinopathy in Urban areas of Dibrugarh District- A community based study - Dr Mitali Baruah, Assoc Prof. of Ophthalmology; Dr. R.K. Kotokey, Prof. & Head. Deptt of Medicine (Under ICMR)
- "Registry of People with Diabetes in India with Young Age at the Onset" Prof. S. Kakati, as Principal Investigator., Co – Investigator : Dr. P. Dihingia, Assoc. Prof. of Medicine Dr.(Mrs) U.R. Pegu, Asstt. Prof. of Medicine Dr. S.M. Baruah, Asstt. Prof. of Medicine
- "Evaluation of safety and immunogenicity of a single dose of live attenuated Japanese Encephalities Vaccine SA-14-14-2 in adults in Assam" Prof. S. Kakati, as P.I.
- "A study on eco-epidemiological perspectives of emerging West Nile virus in Assam" - Prof. S. Kakati, as P.I.
- "To determine Oesophageal cancer in patients with (previous) head and neck cancer in upper Assam" - Dr .B.N. Mahanta, Assoc. Prof. of Medicine as P.I.
- "Incidence of Toxic Acute liver failure following herbal medication at Dibrugarh District" Dr. S.M. Baruah, Asstt. Prof. of Medicine as P.I., Co-P.I.- Prof. R.K. Kotokey
- "A study of Cardiovascular risk factor assessment in young adult of urban and rural popular of Dibrugarh District " - Dr. P.K. Dutta, Asstt. Prof. of Medicine as P.I.
- "Association of Micro albumina, HS CRP with Acute Myocardeal infarction with or without Diabetes." - Dr. S.M. Baruah, Asstt. Prof. of Medicine as Co- P.I.